Applying to Regent High School for a Year 7 place for September 2020
During the first half of the autumn term, parents and carers of children in Years 5 and 6 have several opportunities to find out more about Regent High School.
Regent High School will be attending the annual Camden 'Moving On' event from 4.00-6.30pm on Thursday 19 September 2018. This year's event will be taking place at Swiss Cottage Library, 88 Avenue Road, London, NW3 3HA. You need to register for your free place in advance of the event.
Our Open Events season then provides a range of opportunities to visit our school:
- Take a tour during Open House London on Saturday 21 September, from 10.00am-3.00pm
- .Come to an Open Morning on a Wednesday during October (2, 9, 16 and 30 October). Open Morning tours start at 9.00am and provide an opportunity to see the school in action on a normal working day. Book a place at an Open Morning by calling 020 7387 0126 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend our Open Evening from 4.30-7.30pm on Thursday 3 October 2019. This annual event lets parents/carers and children hear from our Headteacher, Mr Moore, speak with current students and visit departments to find out what students study at Regent High School. Book a place at an Open Morning by calling 020 7387 0126 or emailing email@example.com.
In addition, you may hear from Regent High School families at a Meet the Parents event. These events provide an informal discussion forum for primary parents/carers to find out more about their nearest secondary schools.
Applications for September 2020 places open this September and the closing date to apply for these Year 7 places is 31 October 2019. Read the Camden guide to secondary schools and how to apply.
Want to know more?
- Visit the secondary admissions web page
- Register to attend the Moving On event on 19 September
- Download a school open days and evenings poster
- Email the Camden Admissions Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7974 1625.
Interested in applying for a place in Year 12? Read more about the events we hold for prospective Year 12 students on this page.