WELCOME TO REGENT Sixth Form
Introducing Regent Sixth Form
Our thriving Sixth Form offers a personalised, innovative and stimulating post-16 experience with a number of opportunities to gain qualifications and develop first-class skills for employment and further study.
We pride ourselves on our dynamic and challenging curriculum and our unrivalled and personalised mentoring programme.
We offer unprecedented advice and support on higher education and career options to ensure students leave us with the skills and qualifications to succeed in the competitive 21st century.
Click here to read our most recent Ofsted report, from January 2018.
Watch our film to see inside
Watch our Sixth Form film to find out more about Regent Sixth Form.
Want to know more
Regent Sixth Form factfile
- 97.5% pass rate at Level 3 qualifications in 2021, with 54% of students achieving three A*-B or equivalent qualifications.
- A personalised, stimulating and challenging experience, offering a broad and dynamic curriculum.
- A track record of students gaining places at prestigious institutions. In 2021 students moved on to study at: University of London colleges King’s, UCL, Queen Mary, SOAS, Goldsmiths and City; Middlesex University and Kingston University; the Universities of Sussex, Reading and Plymouth, amongst others. Course choices ranged from Architecture to Biomedical Science, from Airline, Airport and Aviation Management to Geography, and from History to Mathematics. Some students progressed into work-based programmes, for example with the City of London.
See the Curriculum Information booklet for the destinations of recent students.
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities including a dedicated Sixth Form Study Centre and the Box Office cafe.
- Opportunities to take on positions of responsibility to enhance experience and applications, including becoming prefects, School Council representatives and Sixth Form Lunchtime Supervisors.
- The chance to participate in an innovative two-way coaching programme with Circl.
- A cohesive, ambitious Futures programme to support you in your higher study and career choices.
- Unrivalled connections to partner organisations through our membership of the Knowledge Quarter and with businesses like Regent's Place and British Land.
Regent High School is 'an inclusive school with a culture of high expectations for all'. Ofsted, 2018
Still have questions?
For more information about Regent Sixth Form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7387 0126.