About our Sixth Form
Our thriving sixth form offers a personalised, innovative and stimulating post-16 experience with a number of opportunities to gain qualifications and develop first class skills for employment and further study.
We pride ourselves on our dynamic and challenging curriculum and our unrivalled and personalised mentoring programme. As part of an informal partnership with Maria Fidelis Catholic School FCJ and Westminster Kingsway College - known as the KX3 partnership - our curriculum offer is designed to meet the needs, talents and interests of every student.
Above all, we offer unprecedented advice and support on higher education and career options to ensure students leave us with the skills and qualifications to succeed in the competitive 21st century.
See what our Sixth Form students say about Regent Sixth Form by reading their profiles here.
View the Regent High School and Regent Sixth Form prospectus 2015-2016 and the Key Stage 5 Curriculum Information booklet for more details about Regent Sixth Form.
Click here to read the full Ofsted 2012 report
'The sixth form is good. The achievement of students leaving in Year 13 is good’ Ofsted 2012
Your sixth form experience at Regent High:
- 98% pass rate at advanced level qualification in 2015
- A personalised, stimulating and challenging experience, offering a broad and dynamic curriculum
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities including a fully equipped gym
- Sixth form privileges and responsibilities including mentoring and volunteering opportunities
- Track record of students gaining places at prestigious institutions, including Oxford, Cambridge and University College London to study a range of university courses including biomedical sciences, civil engineering, law, nursing, geography, anthropology and fine art
- Initiatives to further ambition and career development: careers days, academic booster sessions, mentoring schemes with UCL, Sainsbury’s and British Land
For more information about Regent High Sixth Form, please email email@example.com.