Applying to Regent Sixth Form
First things first!
Deciding where to study for Sixth Form is a big decision, which is why we ask you to do the following before you even think about completing your application form:
- Read the Sixth Form pages of our website: what do you want to get out of your Sixth Form experience?
- Read the Curriculum Information booklet: which courses will most suit you, and why? Am I likely to meet the entry requirements for the courses that interest me?
- Take a look at the presentation we gave at the virtual Open Event.
- Do some research into your future study and career routes; there are links on our Futures page that will help you.
- Hear from current Sixth Formers about their experience.
- Have a conversation with your parents/carers so that they are able to support you in your decision-making.
Once you've done this thinking, you're ready to apply.
How to apply: current Regent High School students
Applying for a place at Regent Sixth Form couldn’t be easier. Follow these simple steps and you’ll find it really straightforward.
We've also produced a guide to help you with the process.
What to prepare in advance
You will find the online application form easier if you have the following to hand when you sit down to fill it in:
- the courses you would like to select;
- a list of the subjects you are currently studying, and your predicted grades;
- think about why you want to study your chosen courses at Regent Sixth Form. Be ready to tell us about your skills and experience and what your interests are outside of school. Talk about your plans for the future and what do you hope to contribute to the Sixth Form?
- the names of any other Sixth Forms or colleges to which you will be applying;
- think about what you might want to do at university or as an apprenticeship, and what you hope to do as a career.
You will receive an mail from Operoo to your student email account. Look out for this email as it will let you activate your account.
Once your account is active, you will be able to complete the application form.
Please note that your parents/carers will also receive a login to our Operoo system. Tell them to look out for this so that they can set up their account, too.
Once you’re logged in
Work through the different sections of the form. You can do it in stages, but remember to go to the bottom of the page and to press ‘Save’ every time you leave the form.
How to apply: external applicants
Welcome to Regent Sixth Form! We are delighted that you are interested in joining us.
All of the advice above applies to you but, before you can register with Operoo, you need to get in touch with us so that we can create an account for you. Email email@example.com or call 020 7387 0126 with the following information and we'll set you up with an account:
- Parent/carer first name and surname
- Parent/carer relationship to student
- Parent/carer email address
- Student first name and surname
- Student gender
- Student date of birth
- Student email address
We've also produced a guide to help external applicants with the process.
Our initial deadline has passed, but we will consider applications on a case-by-case basis. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to submit an application.