Our vision is formed and inspired by our global outward looking approach to teaching and learning which aims to develop students who are confident, independent and resilient global citizens of the 21st century with limitless aspirations; equipped to be successful in any pathway they choose.
We encourage all students and staff to understand, share and embrace our vision, and embed our values and ethos into everyday practice.
Our central location in the city of London has enabled us to explore, build and develop extensive links with professional organisations, globally renowned businesses and distinguished educational institutions. We continuously look to find ways of further enhancing the opportunities we provide to our students through these enriching partnerships and we are confident we can deliver a comprehensive education to suit all needs and interests and offer students a global insight into the world of work.
In our journey towards achieving our vision, all of what we do is underpinned by our mission:
- Offering an inspiring, dynamic and rigorous curriculum that meets the needs, interests and abilities of all children.
- Encouraging students to reach, challenge and exceed their potential.
- Providing a supportive and structured learning environment where students thrive.
- Working with external partners to provide enhancing and enriching opportunities for every student.
- Ensuring our students leave us as confident, articulate young adults ready to enter university or the world of work.
- Getting to know every child so that their individual needs are met, their abilities are understood and their talents are developed.
Strategic Goals 2019
Our strategic goals for 2019 and beyond, expressed in terms of the four headings of the current Ofsted framework, were developed by governors and the Senior Leadership Team during the spring term of 2019 to follow-on from our previous set of strategic goals. The goals inform our detailed annual action planning at whole-school, faculty, year and other team level.
Leadership and management:
To become a nationally recognised centre for high quality learning, where leaders at all levels are valued and trusted by all stakeholders to improve the life chances and well-being of the students in our charge.
Quality of education:
To achieve excellence in the classroom through a high quality broad and rich curriculum, accessible by all, rooted in our core values that reflects cultural diversity and promotes equality and well-being.
Behaviour and attitudes:
Staff and students develop an environment of mutual respect with a climate for learning conducive to high expectations, achieving excellent outcomes and instilling in all students a desire to reach their full potential.
All members of the school community to celebrate success through an established and shared vision in order to achieve success in the 21st century, becoming active contributors to a global society and the local community taking responsibility for the wider environment.