Our vision is formed and inspired by our global outward looking approach to teaching and learning which aims to develop students who are confident, independent and resilient global citizens of the 21st century with limitless aspirations; equipped to be successful in any pathway they choose.
We encourage all students and staff to understand, share and embrace our vision, and embed our values and ethos into everyday practice.
Our central location in the city of London has enabled us to explore, build and develop extensive links with professional organisations, globally renowned businesses and distinguished educational institutions. We continuously look to find ways of further enhancing the opportunities we provide to our students through these enriching partnerships and we are confident we can deliver a comprehensive education to suit all needs and interests and offer students a global insight into the world of work.
In our journey towards achieving our vision, all of what we do is underpinned by our mission:
- Offering an inspiring, dynamic and rigorous curriculum that meets the needs, interests and abilities of all children.
- Encouraging students to reach, challenge and exceed their potential.
- Providing a supportive and structured learning environment where students thrive.
- Working with external partners to provide enhancing and enriching opportunities for every student.
- Ensuring our students leave us as confident, articulate young adults ready to enter university or the world of work.
- Getting to know every child so that their individual needs are met, their abilities are understood and their talents are developed.