Read about the Arcadia Work Experience Programme for Sixth Form students.
If you would like to arrange a visit to tour our school, please contact us on 020 7387 0126.
Follow us on Twitter @RegentHighSch
Regent High School Factfile
- RATED 'GOOD' BY OFSTED: ‘All staff share the headteacher’s and governors’ relentless drive to raise the achievement of students.’ (Ofsted) Click here for more information.
- AN INSPIRING LEARNING ENVIRONMENT where students are challenged, supported and their potential maximised.
- UNIQUE AND EXTENSIVE PARTNERSHIPS with national and international organisations that enrich our students' experiences.
- THRIVING SIXTH FORM with an excellent track record of success and progression to higher education, including Russell Group universities.
- EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION in the heart of London, broadening young people's horizons through unrivalled opportunities.
- SUPERB NEW SCHOOL: £25 million state-of-the-art new building with exceptional resources and facilities by 2014.
Move into new buildings
We are now finalising the arrangements for the move into our new buildings as soon as the contractors, BAM, confirm the date on which they will be handed over to us. As with previous moves, staff will be required to pack up all the resources and equipment which need to be relocated and then to unpack and prepare to teach in the new building. This means that the school will have to be closed to students on some additional days to those in the school calendar. We will inform you of these dates by letter, text message and on the school website as soon as these are confirmed.
We will make sure that we minimise the disruption to learning for students in all year groups during the period of the move, and all classes for students in Years 11, 12 and 13 will continue to take place throughout the final crucial period leading up to the examinations.
NEW ERA FOR REGENT HIGH SCHOOL AS BUILDING NEARS COMPLETION