If you would like to arrange a visit to tour our school, please contact us on 020 7387 0126.
Follow us on Twitter @RegentHighSch
Regent High School Factfile
- RATED 'GOOD' BY OFSTED: ‘All staff share the headteacher’s and governors’ relentless drive to raise the achievement of students.’ (Ofsted) Click here for more information.
- AN INSPIRING LEARNING ENVIRONMENT where students are challenged, supported and their potential maximised.
- UNIQUE AND EXTENSIVE PARTNERSHIPS with national and international organisations that enrich our students' experiences.
- THRIVING SIXTH FORM with an excellent track record of success and progression to higher education, including Russell Group universities.
- EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION in the heart of London, broadening young people's horizons through unrivalled opportunities.
- SUPERB NEW SCHOOL: £25 million state-of-the-art new building with exceptional resources and facilities by 2014.
Key Stage 5
Congratulations to our Sixth Form students on their excellent results and on securing places at their chosen universities.
The overall A Level and BTEC National pass rate remains at 98%, with a substantial increase in the number of entries awarded the higher A*-C grades and equivalent. Our A Level results in particular continue to improve with the number of entries awarded A*-A grades increasing significantly.
Key Stage 4
Congratulations to our Year 11 students on their excellent results.
Our GCSE results are some of our best ever, with a 5 percentage point increase in the proportion of students achieving 5+ A*-C grades including English and Maths compared with 2013. The individual English and Maths subject results are particularly impressive, with English showing a 13 percentage point increase on last year, and the proportion of students achieving the English Baccalaureate has almost doubled over the same period.
Read profiles here of our successful students.
NEW ERA FOR REGENT HIGH SCHOOL AS BUILDING NEARS COMPLETION