Complete an application form and return it by Friday 13 February to apply for a place for September 2015.
Open Mornings take place from 9.00-10.30am every Wednesday.
Booking is essential! Call 020 7387 0126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.
Follow us on @RegentHighSch for updates about Open Events and other school news.
Regent High School Factfile
- RATED 'GOOD' BY OFSTED: ‘All staff share the headteacher’s and governors’ relentless drive to raise the achievement of students.’ (Ofsted) Click here for more information.
- AN INSPIRING LEARNING ENVIRONMENT where students are challenged, supported and their potential maximised.
- UNIQUE AND EXTENSIVE PARTNERSHIPS with national and international organisations that enrich our students' experiences.
- THRIVING SIXTH FORM with an excellent track record of success and progression to higher education, including Russell Group universities.
- EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION in the heart of London, broadening young people's horizons through unrivalled opportunities.
- SUPERB NEW SCHOOL: £25 million state-of-the-art new building with exceptional resources and facilities.
Homework now online
We are now setting homework using the Show My Homework website.
Click here to read about our approach to setting homework and to access the Regent High School Show My Homework web page.
Year 9 Curriculum and Options Evening
The Year 9 Curriculum and Options Evening will take place on Wednesday 4 February 2015 from 4.00 - 6.00pm.
The evening provides an opportunity for Year 9 students and their parents/carers to learn more about the curriculum options available for study in Years 10 and 11. The evening supports students in making their choices for Key Stage 4 study.