Open Mornings take place from 9.00-10.30am every Wednesday.
Booking is essential! Call 020 7387 0126 or email email@example.com to book a place.
Follow us on @RegentHighSch for updates about Open Events and other school news.
Regent High School Factfile
- RATED 'GOOD' BY OFSTED: ‘All staff share the headteacher’s and governors’ relentless drive to raise the achievement of students.’ (Ofsted) Click here for more information.
- AN INSPIRING LEARNING ENVIRONMENT where students are challenged, supported and their potential maximised.
- UNIQUE AND EXTENSIVE PARTNERSHIPS with national and international organisations that enrich our students' experiences.
- THRIVING SIXTH FORM with an excellent track record of success and progression to higher education, including Russell Group universities.
- EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION in the heart of London, broadening young people's horizons through unrivalled opportunities.
- SUPERB NEW SCHOOL: £25 million state-of-the-art new building with exceptional resources and facilities.
Homework now online
We are now setting homework using the Show My Homework website.
Click here to read about our approach to setting homework and to access the Regent High School Show My Homework web page.
Year 7 students can now access and use the Accelerated Reader programme to develop their reading skills and to gain a lifelong enjoyment of reading.
By logging on to the Accelerated Reader website, students can search the school library catalogue for books that are appropriate for their reading level and age group. They can also take a quiz to check their understanding of a book they have finished and earn points.