Open Mornings take place from 9.00-10.30am every Wednesday.
Booking is essential! Call 020 7387 0126 or email email@example.com to book a place.
Follow us on @RegentHighSch for updates about Open Events and other school news.
Regent High School Factfile
- RATED 'GOOD' BY OFSTED: ‘All staff share the headteacher’s and governors’ relentless drive to raise the achievement of students.’ (Ofsted) Click here for more information.
- AN INSPIRING LEARNING ENVIRONMENT where students are challenged, supported and their potential maximised.
- UNIQUE AND EXTENSIVE PARTNERSHIPS with national and international organisations that enrich our students' experiences.
- THRIVING SIXTH FORM with an excellent track record of success and progression to higher education, including Russell Group universities.
- EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION in the heart of London, broadening young people's horizons through unrivalled opportunities.
- SUPERB NEW SCHOOL: £25 million state-of-the-art new building with exceptional resources and facilities by 2014.
Key Stage 5
Congratulations to our Sixth Form students on their excellent results and on securing places at their chosen universities.
The overall A Level and BTEC National pass rate remains at 98%, with a substantial increase in the number of entries awarded the higher A*-C grades and equivalent. Our A Level results in particular continue to improve with the number of entries awarded A*-A grades increasing significantly.
Key Stage 4
Congratulations to our Year 11 students on their excellent results.
Our GCSE results are some of our best ever, with a 5 percentage point increase in the proportion of students achieving 5+ A*-C grades including English and Maths compared with 2013. The individual English and Maths subject results are particularly impressive, with English showing a 13 percentage point increase on last year, and the proportion of students achieving the English Baccalaureate has almost doubled over the same period.
Read profiles here of our successful students.