Regent High School rated as ‘good’ and praised by Ofsted
Our Ofsted inspection in November 2012 praised students’ achievement, the quality of our teaching, the behaviour and safety of our students and the leadership and management of the school. We would like to take this opportunity to thank our students, staff and parents/carers whose support and commitment have enabled us to achieve this positive endorsement from Ofsted.
Click here for more information.
Regent High School Factfile
- RATED 'GOOD' BY OFSTED: ‘All staff share the headteacher’s and governors’ relentless drive to raise the achievement of students and results are improving rapidly.’ (November, 2012)
- A* FOR PROGRESS: nationally recognised for outstanding progress in English, Maths and Science – GCSE results predicted to continue their upward trend
- INNOVATIVE CURRICULUM: personalised to maximise each student’s potential
- EXTENSIVE PARTNERSHIPS with prestigious institutions including Rothschild, British Land and University College London (UCL)
- PASSPORT TO THE FUTURE: popular and successful Sixth Form – 98% pass rate at A Level and BTEC National, with over 50% of grades at A/A* or Distinction; former students now studying at Oxford, Cambridge, University College London and Imperial College
- SUPERB NEW SCHOOL: £25 million state-of-the-art facilities by 2013
Noticeboard2012: a record year for exam results
62% of students achieving 5+ A*-C grades, including English and Maths at GCSE and a 98% pass rate in advanced level qualifications.
If you would like to arrange a visit to tour our school, please contact us on
020 7387 0126.